Embryo collection and transfer
Use ET to rapidly grow your herd’s genetics
Our experienced vets collect embryos to export level standards in our mobile laboratory. Donors are placed on super-ovulation programmes to produce more embryos per collection, and embryos are allowed to develop to seven days old before collection.
Any embryos collected can be transferred fresh on the day or frozen for storage in our licensed storage facility.
- Specialised practice carried out by experienced vets and embryologists.
- Collections on-farm in our mobile laboratory.
- Processing to export level available; our team can manage the breeding programme on your behalf.
- Superovulation programmes for donors to produce more embryos per collection.
- Natural fertilisation in the donor.
- Embryos can be implanted fresh on the day, or frozen for storage in our licensed bovine embryo storage facility (Export and Domestic available).
- Our vets and technicians will develop a programme, including advise on the best way to prepare donors for collection, selection and husbandry of recipients.