- Hayton., A. Bradley A.J. (2004) The control of mastitis on organic units. Proceedings of the British Mastitis Conference 2004 27-36
- Statham, JME ‘Benchmarking or business opportunity? Using milk recording data to expose your clients’ weaknesses’; 2006 Cattle Practice 14(1); 49-56.
- Green, M, Huxley,J., Madouasse,A, Browne,W.,Medley,G., Bradley,A., Biggs, A., Breen,J., Burnell, M., Hayton, A, Husband, J., Reader, J., Statham, J., Thorne, M., 2007,’Making Good Decisions on Dry Cow Management to Improve Udder Health-Synthesising Evidence in a Bayesian Framework; Cattle Practice 15(2); 201-206
- Green, M., Huxley, J., Madouasse, A., Browne, W., Medley, G., Bradley, A., Biggs, A., Breen, J., Burnell, M., Hayton, A., Husband, J., Reader, J. and Statham, J. and Thorne, M., 2007. Making Good Decisions on Dry Cow Management to Improve Udder Health – Synthesising Evidence in a Bayesian Framework. Cattle Practice, 15(2), 201-206.
- Hayton., A. J. (2007) The impact of nutrition on mastitis Proceedings of the British Mastitis Conference 2007 53-61
- Statham, JME ‘Dairy Key Performance Indicators’, 2010; CAVI Proceedings
- DCHP study 2010 – ‘The Association between Mobility Score, Milk Yield and Cow Activity on a Dairy Farm in Somerset over a 12 month period.’
- British Mastitis Conference 2010 – Poster – ‘Large Herd Mastitis – How Low Can You Go?’ Winner of best poster award.
- Reader, J. D., Green, M. J., Kaler, J., Mason, S. A. and Green, L. E. (2011) Effect of mobility score on milk yield and activity in dairy cattle. Journal of Dairy Science 94: 5045-5052.
- British Mastitis conference 2011 ‘Use of vaccines in mastitis control’.
- Herd Health Management in Housed Dairy Systems – Presentation at BCVA Winter Meeting 2011.
- NWRDA Conference 2011 – Use of Startvacc in Dairy Herds.
- LKL Herdsman’s Conference 2011 – Health and Welfare implications of mastitis and lameness.
- Reader, J., Green, L.E., Green, M.J., Huxley, J. N., Kaler, J. & Archer, S. C. Variation in the impact of elevated locomotion score on the milk yield of dairy cattle on eight farms in England. (2011). Lameness in Ruminants – 16th Symposium 8th Conference – Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Statham, J M E (2014) THE ROLE OF VACCINATION IN MASTITIS CONTROL Proceedings of the British Mastitis Conference,Sixways, Worcester,
- S. McDougall*1, E. Abbeloos†, S. Piepers‡, L. Theron§, S. Astiz#, G. Hoogeveenǁ , N. Pérez Villalobos, Statham, J.M.E (2015) Addition of meloxicam to the treatment of clinical mastitis improves subsequent reproductive performance. J. of Dairy Science (in press)
- Jonathan M. E. Statham a,*, Laura V. Randall a,b, Simon C. Archer (2015) Reduction in daily milk yield associated with sub-clinical Bovine Herpes Virus 1 infection. Veterinary Record (in press)
- Jonathan M. E. Statham a,*, Laura V. Randall a,b, Buxton, R., Williams, P., Simon C. Archer (2015) Reduction in daily milk yield associated with sub-clinical Bovine Herpes Virus 1 infection- the importance of proactive herd health and production management. Cattle practice (in press)
4) Mastitis and Milk Quality